Summit Loss Prevention
You know that workplace safety is important for every business. What you might not know is how to implement a safety program or how to train your employees about safety practices. Our skilled loss prevention consultants can work directly with you to evaluate potential hazards and identify plans to correct safety concerns.
By controlling losses and preventing workplace injuries, you can achieve long-term savings—and we’re here to help. Services available to you include:
- Assistance with developing safety and drug-free workplace programs
- Professional safety assessments designed to identify hazards
- Industry-specific safety training
- Analysis of your company’s losses to identify trends and determine corrective actions
- Back2work®, Summit’s return-to-work program that helps you develop a plan for your business
We invite you to take advantage of the tools and services we have available for you, your business and your employees. Contact your loss prevention consultant today or call 1-800-282-7648 and ask for Loss Prevention.
OSHA and NIOSH
OSHA and NIOSH provide some of the most important safety information for your business. Click here to access their homepage and some of the most commonly requested links and materials.
Southeast Region Fax
(GA, IN, KY, NC, SC, TN)
Southwest Region Fax
(AL, AR, LA, MS, TX)
If you are responding to a safety recommendation, you can email the consultant directly or fax your response to the appropriate number above.