Workers’ compensation insurance is designed to protect both employees and employers in case of on-the-job injuries. And when your business is insured by a Summit-managed program, your workers’ comp coverage is handled hassle-free.
Here’s how Summit helps make the most of your workers’ compensation dollars.
- Innovative claims-management services include—
- Three ways to report workplace injuries—by phone, fax or online
- Specialized claims professionals who handle medical cost containment, fraud investigation and subrogation
- On-staff doctors and nurse case managers to review cases for medical treatment plans
- Back2Work®, Summit’s return-to-work program, helps injured employees return to work as soon as possible.
- Our specialized provider network consists of more than 16,000 doctors and specialists experienced in occupational medicine and workers’ compensation.
- Comprehensive loss-control services includes—
- Safety consultations
- Drug-free workplace assistance
- Safety education and training materials
Log in to our Online Business Center for more information—
- View important information about your coverage and submit policy service requests.
- View, download or print your claims loss history using either a detailed view (current data, monthly data, and data by location) or a summary view by policy period. This keeps you updated on the status of your injured worker and helps improve contact with your Summit claims adjustor.
- Build a Back2Work® program for your company with a detailed, step-by-step guide, including the necessary forms.